Botox Effect is an ideal treatment that supports the keratin straightening treatment.
BOTTOX EFFECT is a treatment for all types of hair that provides immediate regeneration, nourishment, shine and perfect texture as well as protection against damage.
Properties and composition:
HYALURONIC ACID provides deep hydration because it has the ability to hold water in an amount many times greater than its own weight. (about 1000 water molecules per 1 molecule of acid)
COLLAGEN is a protein that strengthens and nourishes the hair, restoring it to its former condition.
KERATIN as a natural ingredient, complements its lack by repairing chemically and physically damaged hair.
PISTACHIO OIL is a natural slower of the aging process, retains water, strengthens hair.
What do you gain by using Chenice hair botox?
- deep hydration
- regenerative effect
- a mixture of valuable active ingredients
- hair structure repair
- texturization and nutrition
- stunning brilliance
HOW TO USE:
1. Wash your hair using a PH 9.0 alkaline shampoo and leave it on for 2-5 minutes a second time. Do not use any conditioners and do not comb by force.
2. Dry your hair with a towel.
3. prepare the Bottox Effect liquid;
• If the liquid is in a crystalline form (temperature below 15 degrees), heat the package using warm water or a hair dryer until a uniform liquid is obtained. Long hair: • pour 30 ml of water into a bowl, use a syringe to take 10 ml of Bottox Effect liquid; combine the liquid with water and mix until you get a thick product. Short hair: • pour 15ml of water into a bowl, use a syringe to take 5ml of Bottox Effect liquid; combine the liquid with water and mix until you get a thick product.
4. apply the Bottox Effect liquid to the hair as follows: divide the hair into 4 parts and then each of them into 3 cm strands, apply the product starting from the roots and distribute with a comb or brush, leave for 25 minutes. • – rinse your hair with cool water in such a way that some of the product (approx. 50%) remains on the hair or remove the excess liquid from the hair by running wet hands through the hair. • dry your hair with a hair dryer using a brush . • use a straightener: • 180’C for fine hair • 210’C for thick hair Important: if you have curly or wavy hair, dry your hair with a diffuser. Do not use a straightener.
The treatment can be repeated every few weeks, botox on the hair lasts about 6 weeks, provided that you use maintenance preparations (shampoo + mask without sls)
Capacity: 4 bottles of 50ml + shampoo 9.0 pH 500ml